Monday 28 February 2011

Post Production Ideas

I Like the ideas of using more modern colours in the background to make it more futuristic.

This could be done by using broken lights or light trails:


I like this at is mixtures of gold colours which would go with our theme, it is more futuristic as it is more graphical.

An image like this could use lots of different colours so they could blend easily with the colours we have used in our styling.


Another idea I had was to use vintage wallpapers and fabrics but change the colours in them so that they were more modern and contrasting to the models:


I think patterns like this would look good as they are vintage and were used in the fabrics and wallpapers in the re-make of Marie Antionette that I looked at in my research.


By using designs like this in the background but with more modern colours, I think it would link well to our theme as it is obviously taken from historical styling but would have a mdoern twist.

We could of toned down the birght colours in the backgrounds by adding some darker areas that gives he appearance of aging. It would also tone down some of the brighter colours to fit in with our styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment