Wednesday 20 April 2011

Studio Shoots

Here I have looked at a range of studio shoots:

French Vogue 2006
David Sims


I like this editorial as they have been able to play around with the styling, there is a range of shots e.g. portrait and a full body shot. I think the images are very successful and they clearly had a range of looks and poses to choose from.


Japanese Vogue 2009
Daniel Jackson






I really like this shoot, I think this type of photography would work perfectly with the theme. I think the shapes and dramatic lighting would only help to emphasise the shaping of the clothing and help create a robotic style to the model.
I think this shoot would be great inspiration to myself and Fay for how we would like the model to look and pose, and also to Steph and Nikita for different shots and angles they could take.

No comments:

Post a Comment