Wednesday 20 April 2011

Greg Kadel

I have looked at Greg Kadel in my last assessment, he is one of my favourite photographers and he does some really nice studio work and so I think his images would be a great help for inspiration:






I like Kadel's use of dramatic lighting and also his range of shots. He manages to create a diverse group of shots using different posing and angles.  
I like the extreme close ups of the face, and I think in a long editorial such as the one we have been set, it breaks up the overall images so that there is some differentation between them.
His images do tend to be mostly in black and white, but I think we could apply the same skills in our own images, but in colour, and still achieve a stong, dramatic look that he achieves in his images.

No comments:

Post a Comment