Friday 22 April 2011

Store Sourcing

Myself and Fay have discussed what look we want for the shoot, I have done some research into garments in stores at the moment:

H&M




 I like the mixture of patterns here, I think we are looking to do something like this in the first images.

I think this print would be great for our styling as its quite simple and basic and would be able to be clashed with oher prints, we want more colour in our clothing though.


Topshop




I like the artistic prints as theyre not actual pictures or motifs. I especially like the final teeshirt as its bright and could be clashed easily, I think finding something like this would be perfect for the shoot. I like the style of top too, how it ties, as its very on trend on the hightstreet now.

No comments:

Post a Comment