Wednesday 4 May 2011

The final Eight....

This is the final eight images that we are using in our editorial, after Steph has edited them:

















I am really impressed with the final iamges we have, I think Steph has edited them to a very high standard! I think the images this time show how myself and Fay have had a lot more input with the styling, in this project we've had a lot more creative freedom and I've enjoyed searching for garments and trying to put together outfits from both our wardrobes. I think the lighting looks great, I really like the dramatic look and shadowing thats been created.

I like the use of props we have this time too such as the hat that Fay made and the clock. We also got creative making chain necklaces and leatehr belts and wrist bands which I think make the styling look better, epecially on some of the more baggier garments.

I think my favourite images would be the second, sixth and eight. I think they work really well in the editiorial and they look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment